Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Wishlist


Hi, guys! I am back :)
And I am in the states!!! Yay!
It took me a while to get back to blogging 
because I was moving and got really sick for past two weeks.
But the good news is... I have a lot to share what I've been gone♥
Today I want to share the fall wishlist with you guys.
I know it's a bit late but it's still fall, right?

Kenzo x Toilet Paper Sweatshirt / Opening Ceremony 

 Kenzo's new collaboration work with the magazine company 'Toilet Paper' looks just brilliant.
I love my stars and stripes anyways :)
Can't say no to those little eyes, too!

Black Leather Pants / Isabel Marant x H&M 

Leather pants have been in my fashion bucket list.
And it's fall.
I WANT IT!

Furry Leather Plimsoll With Tassel / Zara

Ankle length of skinny jeans and these shoes mmmm

Biserka Necklace / All Saints

I need one of these chunky necklace to match with plain t-shirts for effortless look.

PS11 Olympia Leather Clutch / Proenza Schouler

Olive green is my fall neon color.
I would love to have a statement item in the color!

Ruby Woo / Mac

The new red is bright matte red!

Folk Girl Fringed Cardigan / Forever 21

I am a sucker for southwest patterns.
Throw this awesome cardigan, some boots and a felt hat,
I would be all set for fall :)



Drink some hot chocolate,
go out for a nice walk
and enjoy leaves change the color :)

Hope you guys have a good day!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely picks c: I can't wait for Isabel Marants & H&M
    collection! The Kenzo sweater looks so comfy <3
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November 14th Hell yesss to Isabel Marant!!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx