Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fashion News :: Rihanna for River Island


 Hi, guys!
Hope you all are staying nice and warm!
I just moved into a new house,
so it was another busy busy week for me.
But I had to post about Rihanna's new collection with River Island.
I just love her fearless and effortless designs.
I especially want the gold long sleeve dress and the tartan crop t-shirt,
they are absolutely gorgeous!
And I love how the Korean model, Jihye Park, rocks in the campaign.

I am still trying to install the internet to the new house,
it takes forever to do all sorts of paper works :(
Hopefully I get it within this week and get to blog some more!

Till next time, take care :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx