Friday, February 28, 2014

Fashion News :: Kate Eary for River Island


Hi, all!!
I wanted to share one of my favorite UK brand's collaboration, actually another one!
Remember I posted about Rihanna for River Island back in Nov last year?
They did it again with Katy Eary!!!
You guys already know I am huge on bold prints and bright colors.
This genius mens wear designer from UK stole my heart with the collection!
You wanna have a look? :)







And these are the photos of her I found,
I personally love her style,too!



I made a little Katy Eary wishi list here :)


Absolutely love the lacing details going on the shoulders.


On fire! Ah so sexy!!!

A nice maxy dress for summer time?? Hell yeh!

Share with me what's your favorite.
And thanks for reading! :)


(all photos from River Island except for Kanye West one)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx