Monday, February 24, 2014

OOTD :: Aztec Love


This weekend I really enjoyed walking around in Manhattan with the nice weather.
It's going to be freezing cold again soon...
Enjoy when you can , right? :)

My best friend, Brie, got me a Forever 21 gift card as a birthday present
so I went shopping and found this lovely aztec patterned coat!
I am a sucker for everything southwestern sp....big yay!!

I even working on aztec jewelry at work.
I will probably try to show you guys my jewelry designs 
when I get the actual samples, 
a little give-way would be nice, yeh? :)

Hope you guys having a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for reading♥




Coat // Forever21
Sweater // Zara
Skirt // Forever21
Booties // Topshop
Bag // Mulberry


8 comments:

  1. I miss Manhattan.... enjoy the nice weather c:
    And always nice to receive a giftcard, especially
    from F21 :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I LOVE F21 :) and the weather already got cold again!! Ay I hope this is the last time that is this cold.

      Delete
  2. I love your outer soooo much!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit ! I love aztec too !
    Giveaway on my blog ! Win a Vichy skin care product !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see ur jewelry designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joan thank you!!! Once they come out, I will def send you some :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx