Thursday, February 27, 2014

OOTD :: Saturday in Brooklyn Museum


I knew the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition going on in Brooklyn museum 
but I only could go on the second last day of it and it was last Saturday.
I knew it was going to be busy 
but the line was so so long, I had to give up :-(
I wish I found out about it a little earlier.
It was still nice to walk around and I got a few good shots in the museum.

I bought this nice spring color crop sweater a few weeks back in Zara.
The weather was pretty nice last weekend, I had to wear my dress and this sweater!
One of my future style-list for spring is 
actually cropped sweater and high-waisted skinny jeans :)
Oh and I love these stackable rings,
just so simple and clean.
I can easily match with any other rings, clothes and everything.
And I bought this open ring from C.O.S in Beijing last summer,
this kinda plating color, which is called Worn Silver, is big in jewelry world now.
I absolutely love the vintage feeling from the warm silver tone.

Hope you guys stay nice and warm!
Till next time, peace :)





Coat // Mango
Sweater // Zara
Dress // H&M
Booties // Zara
Bag // Mulberry
Rings // C.O.S, H&M



2 comments:

  1. Love the mix of knits combined with the tough looking leather :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment, Jessy!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx