Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review :: Korres Mango Lip Butter


Hello, lovelies!
Today I wanna share my review on Korres Mango Lip Butter.
I've been trying to get my hands on this 
since I was invited to the Korres Korea launching party event(Check it out here).
I had thousands of lip balm/lip butter already,
it took me a while to be in need of a new lip butter.

Because it's still winter and I love dark lips in winter time,
 I thought about getting a wild rose one which is this gorgeous deep purpley rose color.
But then, it's gonna be spring time soon, yeh? Hopefully! :)
So I picked up the famous mango one!
And I am loving it!!!


It does a good job on moisturizing
and I LOVE the scent it's not overwhelming artificial mango smell.
This is a lip butter anyways, the color isn't too strong.
It's very subtle and sheer.
Mango one is coraly orange color which I think perfect for spring/summer :)

I am not a fan of twisting jar packaging because I am lazy like that 
and this kind of package tends to collect some dust inside
so I have to clean it once in a while.

Except for that one con, I love the product!

Have any of you used Korres lip butter?
What color do you own?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx