Thursday, March 13, 2014

OOTD :: 50 Shades of Blue


I am loving the warmer weather in NY right now,
it's sprinkling a bit but I don't mind it at all.

This is what I wore last weekend for a lovely brunch in Soho,
I will upload pictures of the restaurant I went soon! :)
I bought these super cute and comfy furry leopard slip on sneakers
and the velvet skinny pants from Gap 
when they were on mad sale.
I love layering different tones of a color
like I am wearing teal-bright blue-deep blue combi.

I heard it's gonna be cold again for a while
but I am flying to Las Vegas this Friday
so...lucky me! :)
I hope I can bring back a lot to blog about in the Vegas!!

You guys stay warm, alright?
Till next time, take care!




Coat // 8 seconds
Sweat shirts // LOCLE by Low Classic
Velvet skinny pants // Gap
Leopard slip on sneakers // Gap
Bracelets // H&M(Except for the Hamsa one)
Bag // Rebecca Minkoff

2 comments:

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx