Sunday, March 9, 2014

OOTD :: Furry Sunday


Hi, guys!
Today I want to share what I wore for New York Fashion Week a while ago.

As you can guess from my outfit, it was pretty chilly.
I love anything with numbers these days from t-shirts to sweaters
just like mine that I am wearing :)
This velvet skinny pants I bought from Gap not too long ago is so warm, such a life saver!
I love my fur coats but I didn't really get to wear them much this winter.
I tend to throw two outers on when it's really really cold
and it has been that cold the whole time!
You can layer an outer underneath a fur coat so...
Anyways, I was glad I had it on.

It's finally getting warmed up in New York finally.
I can't wait to be in a bit warmer weather with lighter clothes on...
I hope you guys are having wonderful weekend!


Fur Coat // H&M
Sweater // Forever 21
Pants // Gap
Boots // Forever21
Bag // Mulberry
Gloves // Zara

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute Vicky ^_^ I want to give you
    a hug haha! I hope fashion week was lovely c:
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It was pretty amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Your fur coat looks ah-MAZINGG!!!



    Check out my fashion/beauty blog, I promise u, you won't regret it! :)

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx