Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pinto

Pinto


Today I want to introduce you this little casual thai restaurant called "Pinto"
It's in west village, one of my favorite areas in Manhattan.

118 Christopher St New York, NY 10014 
(between Bedford St & Bleecker St)

I have to warn you,
it's pretty hard to find.
It took me 30 mins because there is no proper sign or anything
and google maps was leading me so many different directions.
But trust me, it was definitely worth it!! :)


The interior is modern and cozy at the same time.
I recommend you to get a table right by the window.
There are only one or two tables, 
you know that gives you and your company a little bit more of privacy
plus you can peoplewatch :)
The servers are nice enough to come pretty often to check on you. 


A small house salad comes with every meal.
Choose an appetizer, one main course and what kind of meat you want.
I picked organic tofu in my Pad thai.


And grab a thai iced tea!
They give you ice cubes that are made of the tea, the tea, cream and syrup separate.
I felt so fancy haha



Mushroom Crunch!
So good with the sesames all over :)



Especially with the creamy sauce that they give you,
it's sensational!


I had this papaya salad almost everyday while I was in Thailand last summer.
I just love how it's tangy, spicy, sweet and nutty at the same time!


And my Pad thai was a killer!!!!

The meal at Pinto was very satisfying.
Especially because it was $8.
The servings there isn't huge like other american restaurants,
but you get decent amount!

If you want to find out more about this restaurant 
here's their website

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. The food looks SO good! The Mushroom Crunch sounds exotic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I wish you could try these!!!! :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx