Wednesday, July 16, 2014

OOTD :: Flowers and Amethyst


You guys know how much I love patterns.
And daisy is my favorite flower so when I saw this dress in H&M store I was like "That's mine!" :)

I've been eyeing for a light drapey long cardigan for the longest time.
I am so glad I found one otherwise I'd have gone crazy!

Aw! When I went on a business trip to China,
I spotted this gorgeous amethyst piece.
I loved it so much and one of the vendors I work with made a necklace with it for me :)
I love the simple and clean look of the necklace.




Dress // H&M
Cardigan // American Apparel
Shoes // Converse
Bag // Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglass // Rayban



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx