Friday, July 25, 2014

OOTD :: Jumpsuit and Statement Jacket


I recently got this black cotton jumpsuit with zip in front from Zara.
It's super comfy yet looks not too casual,
I've been loving how I can dress it up and down.
I could wear like this to a casual dinner with my fiancé on a weekend,
and even to a fashion networking event after work on a week day!

I'm heading to Baltimore to see some friends tomorrow,
pretty excited to have 3-day weekend :)
Stay tuned for my casual outfit post this weekend
and thanks for reading!





Jacket // Zara
Jumpsuit // Zara
Bag // Mulberry

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely floral jacket c:
    Enjoy your 3-day weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! :D I truly did enjoy the wknd!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx