Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OOTD :: Sweatpants Love


It took me forever to find a good fitted sweatpants but I found it :)
I got mine from Low Classic when I visited Korea a few month ago.
I love wearing sweatpants with a crop top on lazy days.
It's just so comfy! Can't get enough of it.
I should grab a shorts as well since it's been pretty warm.

You own some sweatpants, too?
Please share how you style them if you do :)



Crop Knit Top // Zara
Sweatpants // Low Classic
Slip-on Sneakers // Gap
Bag // Rebecca Minkoff

2 comments:

  1. Handsdown for sweatpants! They are the best comfy PJ pants
    in the world haha c: I hope you are doing well Vicky c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I love them being trend right now so I can wear them more outside! Thank you so much for a lovely comment!

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx