Sunday, August 24, 2014

MIRROR MIRROR


It's been super long week for me,
I've been waiting for this weekend so eagerly.
I have to say that it felt so good to sleep in!! :)

I recently purchased these tortoise sunnies with mirror lenses from Made eyewear,
where you can customize your glasses and sunnies with different designs and colors,
I absolutely LOVE them!
First of all, it's affordable and the quality is great for the price.
I seriously recommend getting one if you are looking for sunglasses.
Mine is a Skylar with white tort everything and blue mirror lenses.
And make sure you like their fb page and get 15%off :)

Have a great weekend, people!




Knit top // H&M
Shorts // H&M
Bag // Rebecca Minkoff
Shoes // Birkenstock
Sunglasses // Made eyewear

4 comments:

  1. love this outfit, so simple! the shorts detail is cool too :)
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shorts!!!

    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Andrea! I will check out your blog right now :)

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx