Monday, August 18, 2014

OOTD :: Neoplan Pencil Skirt and Birkendstock





When Birkenstock got super popular in Korea years ago,
I didn't like it because 1.everyone got a pair 2.not very attractive looking to me at that time.
But guess what, Now I love wearing them with my sweatpants, dresses and many more!

Especially with any type of feminine outfit, I love wearing Birkenstock as a little twist.
I think simple and bold look of my Arizona sandals balances out nicely.

I can't believe that the weekend came to end already.
But it's like that every weekend tho, right?
This weekend I ran a lot of errands, visited one of my best friends in Central Jersey for a bonfire in the backyard
and went surfing to Rockaway beach with my man and closest work buddy.
Over all, it was a pretty damn good weekend and I feel ready for the week :)
I hope everyone feels the same and thanks for reading!




 

Python Patterned Top // Zara
Neoplan Pencil Skirt // Zara
Shoes // Birkenstock 
Bag // Rebecca Minkoff


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx