Thursday, January 22, 2015

WINTER TIME SPORTS LUXE GUIDE



Hi, Guys.
It looks like Sports Luxe trend is definitely in for the rest of this year.
Well, it's easy wear the trend in warmer weather.
But has any of you wondered how do you pull it off in this ice weather?

That's why I created this Winter Time Sports Luxe Guide collage.
I chose this Yankees beanie from the baseball hats on fanatics.
simply I thought I could use something that would keep me warm
and NY is where I am now! :)
And I went for this gorgeous deep V neck sweater 
and the bra top as a nice detail.
One of my winter staples is fax leather pants/leggings.
They are warm, go along with anything and make you look chic!
For shoes, I would wear these Vans for Jcrew high tops.
To finish the look, I have chosen an oversized leather jacket.

I think you don't have to make it all sporty and give up your favorite pieces for the trend.
You can mix it up with a few sporty accessories like the collage I made.

Thanks for reading.
Stay warm!



Shop the look:
Beanie // Fanatics
Coat // Acne
Bra Top // One Teaspoon
Sweater // Rag&Bone
Faux Leather Pants // Zara
Sneakers // Jcrew x Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx