Monday, February 2, 2015

BLACKBERRY & BAY BY JO MALONE


I've been wanting to try Joe Malone's cologne for ages
and finally got my hands on it!(little excited scream)

My manager at work just got married a couple months ago
and when she was going on her honeymoon to Hawaii, I got her a surprise gift which was a full bag of Lush bath bombs.
On her first day back to work, she gave this Blackberry & Bay Cologne as a thank you present.
How nice! I was like how did you know that I wanted this??

"Childhood memories of blackberry picking...A burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blending with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. Vibrant and verdant."

Is how they explain.
I've tried it on for a few weeks now and I have to say that I really appreciate fruity cologne that is not overly sweet like this one. Especially the light woody base nicely balances out the sweetness.  I love how it sits on my skin for a good about of time.
What's cool about Joe Malone Cologne is that you can combine a couple different ones together. 
I can't wait to get another one and mix it up with this!



2 comments:

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx