Thursday, February 12, 2015

MY OFFICE ESSENTIALS


Today I wanted to share the things that I always keep on my desk at work.For those who don't know or are new to my blog, I am a 9-6 working girl.

The skin around my nails is always dry no matter what season of a year but especially winter time it just gets worse I  need extra care for it.I discovered Bio Oil a year ago (Thank God!), I've been using it ever since and my hands thank me! I just mix a drop of Bio Oil and some hand cream. It makes my hands moisturized for longer.

I like to keep a perfume on my desk.
I sometimes forget to spray some in the morning so I started bringing one to work and it ended up staying there.
This month I have been using Body Shop White Musk Perfume oil and I appreciate the subtleness, it's just enough to give that nice aroma to your day.
I realized that putting some perfume on is a great way to freshen up in the afternoons. And sometimes I have to go to a sudden meeting with some clients, smelling nice definitely gives me confidence.

I appreciate being warm in the office, but sometimes air-conditioning can be too harsh on my skin. My face feels really dry usually in the morning time when they blast the heater. My skin tends to break out when it's dry so Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water is one of my winter skincare staples! I usually spray once as soon as I get in the office and once more after lunch break, leaving my skin hydrated.

With my really busy career and blogging, I have to be super organized. I enjoy planning ahead anyways, so I just have to keep a scheduler to prioritize and to fit in the most projects for my blog.
I am currently using Sugar Paper Los Angeles 2015 Planner and I love the layout. It's just so simple and clean weekly & monthly calendars. I write down a list of each day's tasks on the weekly ones and on the monthly ones I mark my meetings and business trips. 

Am I a coffee person? Hell yeah!
I heart coffee so much. I used to drink 3-4 cups of coffee a day but I did my research and now I know too much of it isn't good for you so now I have to have ONE good cup of coffee every morning. I normally french press my coffee but I don't have time every morning. For those days, Starbucks Via Ready to Brew comes in handy. Via is instant coffee powder and it's almost as good as brewed coffee from starbucks stores! They have quite a few options but my favorite is Italian Roast. I like a little bit of milk in my coffee and I think the boldness of Italian Roast tastes the best with milk. I recently purchased a Starbucks Verismo To-Go Tumbler. It's double-walled stainless steel tumbler with tapered shape and mirror shine. I make my coffee in the tumbler and have it on the go! I love the easy grib and how long it keeps the coffee hot.

I just ran out of my hand cream.
L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream is my go-to
but I want to try something different this time.
Any recommendations?


























5 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Great post.

    I think we should follow each other .


    http://nokisses4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out your blog! The Costa Rica pictures look Ah---mazing!
      Following each other sounds good! :)

      Delete
  2. Love love love this post, your pictures are great too! Check out my blog :)

    http://www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex! I will check it out right now :)

      Delete
  3. I have the same notebook/planner, I write everything in it and the layout is great!
    CetteDame.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx