Tuesday, February 17, 2015

PERSONALLY BASIC ON INSTAGRAM_JANUARY



I decided to share my instagram feed monthly because this blog is mainly 
for me to document these little things I love and care about.
I know it's really late to put up January feed but it's never TOO late, right?


Cheers to 2015 / Fine weekend read 'Pretty Beautiful' by wonderful Bobbi Brown / Literally I WANT IT ALL / My new little succulent friend, I named her Sunny / Hearty Viet brunch in China Town, NYC / On my way to Cafe Lalo for awesome grilled sandwich and cafe au lait / The best macarons in town / Probably my favorite wall in the city / A lovely brunch with my one and only at the meat ball shop / Incredibly talented artist Murakami Takashi's exhibition at Gagosian gallery / Staying warm and cozy fur sure / Dear weather. I'd love my summer back, please. Love, Vicky / I don't mind business trips to Texas at all...I get to eat these bbq dishes! / Pretty sky on the back home from the airport / Frozen in real life / Snowed in on my birthday.


6 comments:

  1. Dope IG page. Great post and thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/supermodels-in-eyewear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of nice to have a wonderful snow day on your
    birthday c: Very happy pictures Vicky ^__^ !! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can't avoid it, you should at least enjoy it, right? haha Thanks a lot <3

      Delete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx