Friday, March 6, 2015

FRENCH TOAST








My favorite meal of a day is breakfast. Especially on weekends, I just love making good breakfast at home for my Mr.and myself. Seriously there's nothing better than french toast with some fresh fruit in the morning! This classic french toast recipe I've been trying at least once a week for I don't remember how many week is really is so good. The ingredients I listed below is for 2servings. 
Try my french toast this weekend and thank me later.

French Toast
(2 servings/6 pieces)

4 eggs
1/3 cup of Milk
Whole Wheat French Bread (or White French Bread, thick sliced)
2 tablespoon Sugar
A pinch of Salt
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
A pinch of cinnamon powder(Optional)
4 tablespoon Butter
4 tablespoon Coconut oil (Optional,Any kind of vegetable oil)
Honey(or Maple syrup),as desired
A handful of Strawberries (Cut in halves)

1.Whisk together the eggs,milk,sugar,salt,vanilla extract and cinnamon in a large shallow bowl.

2.place each slice of bread into the egg mixture. Allow the bread to soak in some of it. turn them over and give another minute or two for the other side to soak in as well.

3.Melt half of the butter and coconut oil in a large fry pan over medium high heat. Place the bread slices onto the hot fry pan. Fry the french toast until they look GBD(Golden-Brown-Delicious). Put the other half of the butter and coconut oil, then flip and brown the other side.

4.Serve hot with honey and fresh strawberries

  


8 comments:

  1. So super yummy!! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try! You will love it <3

      Delete
  2. These look so good!!

    the-fashion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give it a try! It's so easy and delish :) xx

      Delete
  3. looks yummy, great post, thanks for sharing :)

    www.explorewithkelly.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh you look like such an amazing cook! need to make this!

    le jolie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx