Sunday, March 8, 2015

PERSONALLY BASIC ON INSTAGRAM_FEBRUARY



 I reunited with one of my favorite brazilians from Disney ICP, had the most delicious donut in my life and flew to Las Vegas for the biggest accessories show.February wasn't bad at all but I am excited to have a little more sunny & warmer days in March!
How was your February?

Another great book for #GIRLBOSS // Hanging out at a korean bar in the city is the best // My office essentials // Avocado and basil pesto on a toast makes my morning good // Jo Malone is love // I underestimated donuts before but now I heart them // Snowpocalypse got me the best background ever // High tops + Boyfriend jeans // So warm fur real // Seriously can't quit stripes // Such a Cliché, but it's always beautiful in the air // The first and the last day of relaxing day in Vegas business trip

15 comments:

  1. love the snaps...the donuts make me salivate and those sneakers are just lush <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mariel! I just browsed your blog and fell in love with it.
      I am so glad you left a comment :)) x

      Delete
  2. beautiful pictures *_*

    xx
    http://beauthi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Just checked out yours :) Love the bold outfits of yours xx

      Delete
  4. Omg I stumbled upon your blog and its the cutest! I love it!
    Check mine out , we should be blogger buddies! Xo
    www.ratedrach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Off to your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Just came across your blog and followed you x Your posts are really nice and interesting to read
    marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your instagram feed is beautiful!
    I'm definitely a new fan of your blog, your style and photography is on point! :-)

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx