Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CLEAN PERFUME



Clean is one of my favorite perfume brands.
I get a lot of questions and compliments when I wear it.
To be honest, I enjoy telling them what it is especially because this brand is not very well known.
I haven't met anyone who knows or wears it.

I am very loyal when it comes to fragrances.
Most of the time I stick with the ones I like already.
These three in the picture are my absolute favorites at the moment.

Skin is the feminine one. I would wear this on a date night. It's got a delicate floral scent and leaves a warm musky scent with a hint of vanilla later on.

Shower fresh is pretty much my everyday perfume during spring/summer.It's so refreshing and up-lifting. It literally makes me feel like that I just got out of a shower. It's zesty and citrusy. It has lemon, mandarin and orange in the top note. I like how it lingers on my skin all day and not be overwhelming.

Fresh laundry is the one I wear to work.
Somehow this is the perfume you wear and feel so smart and professional! The name itself describes it all. It's just a crisp, soapy linen scent. There is nothing more pleasant than being simple and clean.


11 comments:

  1. I honestly haven't heard of this brand before either but I'm now really curious to try out some of their perfumes!
    :-)


    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be surprised! Go to a sephora and sniff some :) Enjoy xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand but I love the name and the bottles look cute x

    ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with it when I had the first sniff :)

      Delete
  3. I never heard anything aboutt this brand, but for what you say, looks like they're great !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is great! Thank you for sharing it with us!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, those perfumes seem great! x

    I'm new to blogging and hoping to make some firends if you're interested!? :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chontelle :) Off to your blog xx

      Delete
  6. First time hearing about this brand, but I love the packaging and the scents sounds perfect - will be sure to check them out :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions :)
If you also have a blog, please leave the link in the comment.
I love reading new blogs xx